Your result for The Blackadder Test ...
59 Blackadder Cunningness
I hope you enjoyed the test. Please give me feedback and rate the test if you liked it!
For your interest, the correct answers were:
1) The highest political office Baldrick ever achieves is: The House of Lords, when the fop Prince mistakenly appoints Baldrick, rather than Blackadder, to the post.
2) In General Melchett's opinion, Cambridge is a "complete dump.": False. Melchett describes Oxford, not Cambridge, as a "complete dump."
3) Which of the following women is seduced by Flashheart?: Bobbie, General Melchett's driver.
4) Blackadder regularly steals certain items from the Prince Regent and sells them. What?: Socks
5) In which country did Blackadder learn the trick of pretending insanity by sticking pencils up his nose and putting his underpants on his head?: Sudan. Unfortunately, so had Melchett and he has shot "a whole platoon" for trying that.
6) Which of the following is NOT a "main policy priority" for Pitt the Younger, the new Prime Minister of the United Kingdom?: Patronize the dictionary. That is requested of the Prince Regent, not the Prime Minister.
7) According to Blackadder, Massingbird's most famous case as a criminal defense lawyer was the Case of _________: The Bloody Knife, where 13 witnesses had seen the defendant stab the victim and when the police arrived, he said, "I'm glad I killed the bastard." The case of Oscar Wilde had Masingbird on the prosecution.
8) Fill in the blanks: As a child, Lt. George had a lovely pet _______, named _________.: Rabbit, Flossy. Melchett set his dog upon him, then ran him over with his car, then, after scraping him off his front tyre, shot him, in what he thinks of as a mercy killing.
9) The final fate of the aforementioned pet: Shot by Melchett. See above.
10) Baldrick's magnum opus, his novel, contains one line. Fill in the blank: "Once upon a time there lived a lovely little ___________, named Baldrick.": Sausage
11) According to Blackadder, which of the supposedly female authors is actually a man?: Jane Austin
12) Playing which of the following games causes the Prince Regent to lose all his money?: Cards, which his friends convince him has the objective of giving away all your money as fast as possible.
13) Darling is admitted to the field hospital with a wound, an injury of his _______.: Foot. His injury is clearly apparent, and he admits to having a bullet in the foot.
14) Who is responsible for the aforementioned wound?: Melchett, to create a "convincing wound" for Darling's undercover mission to the Field Hospital.
15) At the Battle of the Mboto Gorge, Blackadder saved Haig's life from a woman who was armed with a: sharp slice of mango.
16) Blackadder ignores a telegram because it is addressed to: Catpain Blackudder.
17) Attribute the following quote: "That's the spirit, George. If nothing else works, then a total pig-headed unwillingness to look facts in the face will see us through.": Melchett, when discussing Blackadder's probable fate after he crash-lands on the German side of the lines.
18) All episodes of Blackadder Goes Forth includes a name of a military rank in its title. The one exception was Episode #: 6. The episodes were entitled, in order, Captain Cook, Corporal Punishment, Private Plane, Major Star, General Hospital, and then, Goodbyeee.
19) The "__ Minuters" are so called because the average life expectancy of a new pilot is __ minutes.: 20
20) Which of the following is NOT a symptom of the suicide pill used by the French nobles in captivity?: Arousal
21) Baldrick's "sugar substitute" for his coffee is in fact: Dandruff.
22) The above substitute is used because they ran out of sugar in: New Year's Eve, 1915.
23) Blackadder proposes to change "one tiny aspect" of the Prince Regent's love letter. What is it?: The Words.
24) The final fate of the girl who is the recipient of that love letter?: Arrested and hanged, as she turns out to have been the feared highwayman, the Shadow.
25) Which of the following student clubs was George NOT a part of in his school days?: the Cricket Team. George was voted "the boy least likely to complete a coherent sentence" in his debating society, and misheard the instructions at the initiation into the Silly Buggers' Society. He never mentions being in a cricket team.
26) Prior to coming to meet the Prince (Blackadder in disguise), where does the Duke of Wellington have most of the British Navy stationed in defense against Napoleon?: Alaska. It is Blackadder who suggests that the navy be repositioned at Trafalgar.
27) For the purpose of writing his novel, Blackadder takes the pen name of: Gertrude. His pen name is in fact Gertrude Perkins, as he claims that taking on a female pseudonym is in the vogue.
28) Which of the following plays is neither performed nor mentioned, in the episode where the Prince invites two actors? ("Sense and Senility"): None of the above. All plays are mentioned, though the last is probably Blackadder's spontaneous creation.
29) The (presumed) final fate of the aforementioned two actors: Executed for Treason, when the Prince mistakes their lines for actual plotting of an assassination.
30) The Duke of Wellington's dueling weapon of choice turns out to be a: cannon.